To reach your Portlock Community Association, email us at PortlockPCA@gmail.com.
Alan Van Zee – President / Treasurer (808)-754-6622
Ron Steiner – Vice President
Jennifer Busto – Secretary
Oscar Libed email@example.com
City Council Representative: Tommy Waters (District 4):
(808) 768-5004 firstname.lastname@example.org
State Senator: Chris Lee (District 25):
(808) 586-8420 senlee@Capitol.hawaii.gov
State Representative: Gene Ward: (District 17):
(808) 586-6420 repward@Capitol.hawaii.gov
The Information Contained on this Web Site Is Made Available for the Portlock Community Association (PCA) and the public, Without Express or Implied Warranties of Any Kind, and Subject to the Following Disclaimers:
1. ACCURACY AND CONTINUITY OF SERVICE. The PCA makes no guarantee of the completeness or accuracy of any information provided on its web site. It makes no promise or warranty to maintain or update this information contained. The PCA may suspend or discontinue this service at any time without notice. The user assumes the risk of verifying any information and/or materials used or relied on.
2. NO WARRANTIES. The PCA disclaims any express or implied warranty in providing its web site, and any materials, information, graphics, products, or processes contained therein. It makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, nor assumes any responsibility in the use of this service or its contents for its accuracy, completeness, currency, its use for any general or particular purpose, or any results to be intended to be achieved by its use, nor that such items or use of such items would not violate or infringe upon rights of others.
3. EXTERNAL LINKS; PERSONAL OPINIONS. This web site, contain hypertext or other links to Internet or computer sites, not owned or controlled by the PCA. Links to other computer systems and external sites are not supervised nor regularly reviewed by the PCA. Any information, endorsements of products or services, materials or personal opinions appearing on such external sites are not controlled, sponsored nor approved by the PCA. The PCA specifically disclaims any legal responsibility for what a user may find on another web site, or for personal opinions of individuals posted on said web sites.
4. BUSINESS/NONPROFIT LISTINGS. The PCA may provide a listing of businesses and nonprofit organizations in its web site. The purpose of the listing is to provide web viewers with a convenient means of contacting local businesses and organizations through links to that business or organization’s web site. This information is provided as a community service and the PCA does not endorse the organizations listed, nor does it guarantee the quality of the services or goods provided.